Thursday, September 25, 2008

Actionscript Demo; Tweaked



Round 2.

I have done a bit of tinkering to my demo from before. All bugs fixed. It has virtually the same look, but elements have been added to the interface. First of all, now there's a HUD showing your score via a dynamic text box. (1 point per kill.) I also have it set to show a tiny bit of copyright info when you click and drag from the background to a ghost. I also have implemented a slash feature. (Left click, hold, and drag.) Currently, you do not get any points for slashing, but the game does give you props via an animated message.

7 comments:

wyatt said...

once again very cool. i like the new slash affect and the score keeping is nice.

DaKoda Davis said...

:: Mike ::
wow, great way to include interaction with the user. I think you could even add to this by being taken to another 'level' or sorts. maybe you fight a bigger ghost. Nevertheless, the actions and renderings are handled very clean and sleek. I am definitely liking this piece.

Anonymous said...

The scoreboard is awesome, you'll have to show me how you did that.

anthoneycarter said...

I really dig it. It's got some cool stuff going on. Possibly mess around with an environment for these ghosts to be in?

ericHUBER said...

Pretty nice shooter. If there was a progression to it, it would be really nice

Ms. Singleton said...

your is the most interactive it seems. Like i said last week, i know people who would spend a good portion of their lives playing this.

Qaaim said...

I agree about possibly attaching an environment to pull it along.